The Earth Organization is a non-profit, non-partisan, issue-oriented organization. Our members come from all walks of life, from all cultures, races and religious backgrounds, all motivated by a common cause, to reverse the dwindling spiral of life on Earth, and create a healthy habitable Planet on which all life flourishes and prospers, and of which we can be proud.
The Earth Organization’s international offices work in association with other environmental groups around the world in projects of mutual interest. One of these co-venture partners is The Earth Organization in the United States (a 501(c)3 corporation with non-profit status).
The Earth and practically all major life forms on it are currently in danger, as ecosystems become degraded and extinctions continue to escalate at an alarming rate.
It took billions of years to develop a viable, balanced relationship amongst life forms on planet Earth. In less than 100 years, Earth’s survival potential has deteriorated to a point where we must now consider that man himself could one day become an endangered species. Something can be done about it.
We now have a workable tool.
Which offers mankind the bright hope that something can be done about it – before it is too late.
- Earth Organization Ambassadors – The Earth Organization has invited individuals that they would be proud to be associated with to join them as Ambassadors.
- Earth for Elephants Advisory Board – Scientific and Specialist Advisors to the Elephant and Key Species and Biodiversity Scientific Research Programmes
- International Scientific Advisory Board – Our Scientific Advisory Board Members help to guide our activities and focus, ensuring that the solutions we introduce are thoroughly grounded in proven scientific data.
- International Advisory Board – The Earth Organization Advisory Board assists by making sure that all policy decisions are well thought out.
- International Board of Executives – The Directors guide the every day decisions of the Earth Organization
- United States Board of Executives – This board represents our co-venture Earth Organization partners who operate out of the United States.